Monday 23 February 2009

ME SINGING VIDEO....

A couple of people have asked me if I will upload a "Me Singing" video.... Oh lord! lol 
I'm not one to shy away from a video or two as you well know but seriously, that would be a disaster waiting to happen! 

Firstly, I write songs for people with beautiful voices to sing :) I have no desire to be an artist myself although a long time ago, I was in an awful girl band! haha! I like being in the studio with my unbrushed hair under a hat, chewing on a biro and skribbling on any bit of paper I can find, working out a melody or two and then letting someone who is blessed with the vocal chords of an angel (Sean for instance! haha little plug AGAIN!) sing it perfectly. 

I sing demo vocals on some of the songs I write purely because I'm in the studio at the time and also because it saves paying for a session singer to record it. Credit crunch people haha! 

For those who want to hear me sing, you can hear 2 songs on my myspace "Alone" & "Old Skool Luvin" with my vocals on. There will not be any videos of "me singing" though!!! The world can survive without them! ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers