Monday 23 February 2009

I'M BACK!!!

I'm back home again!! Had a great time in Amsterdam with Sean and his family. We drove back to the UK and it was actually pretty quick considering we had to go through 3 countries! We went on the Euro Tunnel thing in the car.... it freaked me out! I wasn't that keen on being locked into a little chamber thing but it took only 30 mins to get from Calais to Dover! That is stupidly quick!!!

I was also in the car playing with the GPS thing on my blackberry... its so much fun! (Yes, I am sad!) I was pressing everything and sending "my current location" messages to Sean via BB messenger! haha! It doesn't take much to keep me amused really....

Also after reading Twilight I just had to buy the rest of the series.... All hail WHSMITH @ Stansted airport who happened to be doing a 4 books for the price of 3 offer so I could buy them all in one go! (I got an extra Twilight to make Sean read it!)

I finished the other 3 in a couple of days... they are SO good!!! Seriously, I haven't enjoyed a book that much in yonks!! I am resisting temptation to go into full discussion and details on what happens but I don't want to spoil it for anyone else! (Although I think EVERYONE has already read them!) If you haven't READ THEM!!!!!! 

If anyone has some suggestions for what I should read next please leave me a comment! I am a total book geek....  

Just booked my flight to Norway on the 12th... really looking forward to it so expect more video action from there! Time for some suitcase unpacking.... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers